- GET COUNSELING FOR MY SON OR DAUGHTER?
- START THE INCORRIGIBLITY PROCESS?
- CONTACT THE JUVENILE COURT?
- FIND OUT ABOUT BOOT CAMPS?
- FIND OUT ABOUT YOUTH ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS IN MY AREA?
IT’S ALL INSIDE THE COMMUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE! DOWNLOAD IT HERE!
This guide will show all programs and assistance agencies within the Wayne County Area that assist parents and guardians to better control and/or modify their children’s deviant behaviors.
Please contact the Wayne County Juvenile Court Status Offender’s Office at (313) 875-1975 to receive a copy of the guide today!
For more information please contact:
Third Circuit Court-Family Division
Clinic for Child Study, Status Offenders Unit
1025 E. Forest Avenue, Detroit, MI 48207