Division I (Andrew C. Baird Facility)
|Dayshift:||7:30 – 10:30 a.m.||Afternoon Shift:||6:00 – 9:30 p.m.|
|Monday||A – H||Tuesday||A – H|
|Wednesday||I – Q||Thursday||I – Q|
|Friday||R – Z||Friday||R – Z|
Division II (Old Jail)
- Inmates are allowed personal, non-contact visits, not to exceed thirty minutes.
- An authorized visiting list form may be obtained from a Social Worker.
- An inmate’s visiting list may contain up to six names of individuals who are at least seventeen years old, and have a valid Driver’s License/State Identification/Passport.
- No more than three persons will be allowed to visit at one time.
- Any visitor whose behavior disrupts normal jail operations or violates any jail rules will be removed from the inmate’s visiting list for the duration of the inmate’s incarceration.
- Any inmate whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may forfeit the visit and be charged with a rule infraction.
- Persons in the lobby under seventeen years of age must be accompanied/supervised by an adult at all times.
- The Medical Director or RDC Lieutenant must approve all Hospital visits of an inmate prior to the visiting day.
- When a visit is terminated the inmate and visitor will leave the visiting room neat, clean and free of trash.
- The visitors must wear appropriate attire.